Basic Flags, Alerts, and Examples of what IP Geo-Location can tell youYELLOW ALERTS
- Free E-mail Address: is the user ordering from a free e-mail address?
- Customer Phone #: does the customer phone # match the user’s billing location? (Only for U.S.)
- BIN Country Match: does the BIN # from the card match the country the user states they are in?
- BIN Issuing Bank Name: does the user’s inputted name for the bank match the database for that BIN?
- BIN Phone Match: does the customer service phone # given by the user match the database for that BIN?
- Country Match: does the country that the user is ordering from match where they state they are ordering from?
- High Risk Country: is the user ordering from one of the designated high risk countries?
- Anonymous Proxy & Proxy Score: what is the likelihood that the user is utilizing an anonymous proxy?
- Carder E-mail: is the user ordering from an e-mail address that has been used for fraudulent orders?
- High Risk: Username/Passwords: is the user utilizing a username or password used previously for fraud?
- Ship Forwarding Address: is the user specifying a known drop shipping address